The sophisticated technology used in the Carriazo Pendular microkeratome offers unequaled precision, convincing results and highly predictable treatment quality for the surgeon and his patient.
• The Carriazo Pendular technology is unique; it offers a homogenous and predictable flap thickness, and smooth cutting edges.
• Its standard deviation is extremely low (10-12 µm) and depending on the size of the cutting head used.
• The Carriazo Pendular has a 360 degrees free selection of hinge position.
• The components of the Carriazo Pendular are completely changeable which optimizes the operation procedure and minimizes significant costs.
• The activity of the Carriazo Pendular is constantly controlled by a microprocessor in the console.
• Suction and cutting phases are shown with details on a comprehensive monitor.
• The cutting heads are available in the typical thicknesses of 90, 110, 130, 150 & 170 µm, and can be also available in all other desired flap thicknesses.
• The user-friendly, five languages display indicates the relevant solution of the shown errors.
• An original blade box offers an improved safety during treatment.
For more details visit: www.eye-tech-solutions.com