THE MT-F SYSTEM IS A RESULT OF KEY P-I TECHNOLOGIES AND FUNDAMENTALS EVOLUTIONIZED BY OUTSTANDING BIOLOGICAL METRICS.
Indeed, the MT-F ensures a gentle implant to osteotomy engagement in all sections thanks to the multiple interpolated core transitions associated with the P-I Conical Drills low speed site preparation, as well as the gradual evolution of the pronounced depth cutting threads. These unique geometrical combinations provide greater initial contact area with significantly less bone displacement and compression enhancing the Biological Metrics.
High initial and secondary Implant Stability Quotient [ISQ] measurements by Resonance Frequency Analysis [RFA] in association with sufficient Insertion Torque Value [ITV] and low rotational micro-mobility, indicated by the proportional Removal Torque [RTQ%] to the obtained [ITV], are relevant Biological Metrics and critical success factors for the prosthetic rehabilitation of patients with implants in post extraction, healed sites, low density bone and in combination with tissues regeneration techniques.
The MT-F ensures all the following:
- One Interface for all Implant diameters
- High Pre-Load - Effective sealing at provisionalization
- Easy reversibility - Low stress to peri-implant tissues
- In clinical use for 15+ years - Superior biomechanics - Double Sealing
- Strong Osseointegration - Reduction of biofilm infections
- Adaptive bone contact (multiple, Interpolated core transitions)
- Less bone displacement (High performance Conical Drills)
- Less Trauma - Site Engagement (Cutting ‑ Pronounced depth threads)
- Enhanced Biological Metrics
- Increased coronal space (Slightly inward flange)
- Cortical stabilization (Micro Patterns)
- Early engagement (Gentle cutting - Dual thread)
- Axial insertion control (Biological Width positioning)