Sync III lenses have the suitable distance power for everyday use and a ‘boost zone’ at the bottom of the lens, optimized to meet today’s patients’ needs. The boost zone has a slightly increased power, helping the eye muscles to relax and focus more easily, thus Sync III lenses wearers will benefit from Relieved digital eye strain and enhanced visual comfort throughout the day.
- Sync III is designed to meet the needs of a wide target of digital device users
- 3 power boost options are available for different user profiles
- Sync III lens version determination is made easy with Sync iSelect app
Nulux iDentity V+ is adapted to the individual style of the spectacle wearer and promotes sharp vision in all directions with excellent visual acuity. Moreover, Hoya Vision's patented Binocular Harmonization technology takes into account the specific needs of each eye, ensuring optimal binocular visual performance.
Nulux iDentity V+ wearers will benefit from:
- Clear and comfortable vision at all times
- A superior product
- A solution adapted to the patient’s specific needs
Nulux TrueForm lenses are designed to provide crisper and clearer vision when compared with standard single vision lenses. The flatter curves used as a template to create this lens design result in a thinner and flatter lens, improving aesthetic appeal. It is specially recommended for patients with higher power corrections.
Nulux TrueForm wearers will benefit from:
- Wide and clear vision in all directions
- Field amplification: reducing image deformation for mid to high astigmatism prescriptions
- Reduced magnification and minifying effect for mid to high prescriptions
- Significant aesthetic improvement
Recommended for wearers of premium progressive lenses (HOYALUX iD geometries) and those who frequently change viewing distances between VI and VP (example: from phone to computer).
- Most premium progressive interior glass
- Up to 6 m away
- 3 individualized designs that can be used according to visual preferences
- Excellent intermediate and near field of view while preserving distance vision
Hoyalux WorkStyle Business is a quality choice for patients wearing mid-tier progressive lenses who would like to have greater visual areas when working on their computer, reading or switching between various digital devices.
- Encourages more ergonomic positioning for wearers performing extensive computer work
- Reduced digital eye strain symptoms due to the improved visual comfort at the near and intermediate distances
- Visual stability due to the Swim and Sway Reduction technology
- Accessible progressive interior glass
- Up to 4 m away
- Efficient in near and intermediate vision
Recommended for unifocal lenses up close wearers who wish to increase their intermediate depth of field of view. Also, for people who use progressive lenses with with sustained static activity in intermediate or near vision.
- Depth of field glass
- 2 degression values (SUPEREADER A: 0.75D SUPEREADER B: 1.5D)
- Up to 1.2 m away
- Efficient in near vision
Hoyalux ID Myself is a tailor-made progressive lens, combining avant-garde technologies and human innovation. It offers excellent performance during all types of activities and helps spectacle wearers perform at their best. It has an unrivaled binocular performance, reducing distortion anlesd pitch effect, and has an improve near and intermediate field of vision as well as the gaze transition without affecting distance vision thanks to the AdaptEase Technology.
MyStyle V+ is a top-of-the-range product designed using the latest cutting-edge technologies. The prescription, lifestyle, and visual preferences of the wearer are all taken into consideration while designing MyStyle V+ lenses.
MyStyle V+ wearers will benefit from:
- 100% individualized lenses, easy to adopt
- Effortless perfect focus
- Excellent visual depth of field
- Natural, stable and clear vision
- A solution adapted to specific visual needs
Lifestyle 3 lenses are made using technologies that enable precise and effortless focusing (Binocular Harmonization Technology), exceptional binocular performance (Binocular Eye Model), and clear, natural vision in all directions and at all distances (iD FreeForm Design Technology).
LifeStyle 3 has one geometry for each profile:
- Indoor: favoring near vision for reading and using digital devices.
- Urban adaptable to all daily activities.
- Outdoor: favoring distance vision.
LifeStyle 3 wearers will benefit from:
- Better correction for maximum visual acuity and a sharper image
- Wider range of visual fields at near and intermediate distances, ideal for reading and mobile device use
- Stable natural vision even when the wearer is in motion
- 3 geometry options to suit lifestyle
Balansis wearers will benefit from:
- A wider field of vision with minimal image distortion, compared to conventional front-facing progressive lenses
- A reduction in the pitching sensation associated with progressive lenses
- Dynamic Summit: allows quick focusing from far to near and provides wearers with a natural head posture
- Dynamic Premium: reduced swim and sway effect even when moving around and provides a wider field of field compared to standard lenses
Dynamic lens wearer will benefit from:
- Natural head posture for near work
- Two lens designs for selection catered to different visual requirements
- Wide field of vision
Eyas 1.60 is HOYA’s most successful premium glass material and has been a bestseller for over 15 years. The success of Eyas 1.60 lies in its unique combination of qualities, ensuring reliability and ease of treatment as well as optical clarity and exceptional comfort.
With a refractive index of 1.50, this entry-level glass material is economical and durable while offering excellent optical correction properties. It is a great solution for patients with simple prescriptions on low potency.
Even after many years of use, the Hoya Hi-Vision LongLife coating keeps lenses safe and eyeglass wearers satisfied thanks to a special composition of various layers.
Hivison LongLife technologies:
- Scratch resistant
- Dirt repellent
- Water repellent
Bluecontrol is the optimal option for patients (including children, young adults, stay-at-home mothers, and pensioners) who frequently come into contact with digital screens throughout the day.
o Enhanced contrast, improving clarity and color perception
o Reduced glare for more comfortable and relaxed vision
o Offers a more comfortable and relaxed vision
o Reduced blue light, preventing eye strain and fatigue
Hivison LongLife Bluecontrol technologies:
o Scratch resistant
o Dirt repellent
o Water repellent
o Blue Control
- Prevents UV ageing the eyes
- Prevents UV damaging the eyes
- Prevents against UV related eye disorders and diseases
Hivison LongLife UV Control technologies:
- Scratch resistant
- Dirt repellent
- Water repellent
- UV Control
Sensity 2 quickly tints into category 3 solar glass and becomes clear again faster than ever – for optimal protection in all lights. Offer comfort, whatever the climate, season or lifestyle.
Thus, Sensity Dark lenses provide optimal comfort when you are in a situation of intense light or high temperatures. They even tint behind the windows of a car. Even more spectacular: the lenses lighten quickly and become clear on the inside.
For patients who spend prolonged periods behind the wheel of their car, EnRoute single vision and progressive lenses for driving can offer the visual support they need.
EnRoute progressive lens incorporates HOYA’s renowned technologies: Integrated Double Surface Design for wider visual fields and fast switching between distances. Balanced View Control gives stable image perception in dynamic driving situations.